Firefighting is one of the hardest and challenging fields. It is an imposing field as it deals with preserving of life of many people around. The progress in this sector is growing day by day as numerous people are now getting conscious of safety and prevention. People are taking extra measures to learn all these things and apply it such that they can also practice it in case of crisis. The growth is expanding due to the upsurge in the requirement of safety. These engineers are responsible for the consequence of the cause and implications of fire and they try to discover the method to resolve and develop the ways.
FACILITIES AT CONNECT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS
DURATION: SIX MONTHS
CERTIFICATION BY: STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING, GOVT. OF TELANGANA
+ 15 working days training in Govt. Fire training College
After completion of this course, candidates will get the certificates from
- Six months course certificate from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Govt. of Telangana
- Certificate of 15 Working days training in Govt. Fire College
- First aid certificate from Govt. Recognized Body
- Power medicine course from Govt. Recognized Body
- Two or three months Project completion letter from MNC companies (for Freshers)
Sample Certificate and Memo
FACILITIES AT CONNECT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SOLUTION
- A/c Classrooms
- Sound Experienced Faculty
- Equipment for Fire Hydrant, Hose and Fire Extinguisher Drills
- Audiovisual presentations
- 100% Placement assistance
- On the job training in MNC’s with Stipend facility
- Industrial tours to MNC’s for Practical Exposure
- Trained and responsible firefighting squad (Who trained in Fire and Safety Course) to handle the fire fighting and lifesaving equipment, shall be available at any time. Squad leader shall preferably be trained in a recognized government institution and their usefulness enhanced by providing residence on the premises. – Reference As per Rule 95 Schedule XV – Part III (8)
- The requirements of NBC, 2016 code should, therefore, be taken as a guide and an engineering design approach should be adopted for ensuring a fire safe design for buildings. It would also be necessary for this purpose to associate qualified and trained fire protection engineers (Who are completed Fire and Safety Course from Govt. approved/affiliated institutes) with the planning of buildings so that adequate fire protection measures could be incorporated in the building design right from the beginning.
- Fire Officer for Hotels, Business and Mercantile Buildings with height more than 30m Firefighting equipment is seldom used except for fighting actual fires, their maintenance is often neglected. Besides having the best equipment in their perfect working order, it is equally important to have trained manpower to use them.
How to Become a Fire Fighter
ConnectIT Solutions offering Fire and Construction Safety Course (In affiliation with State Board of Technical Education & Training, Govt. of Telangana), which is of six months duration
Murali ManthenaI am 7th batch student of Industrial Safety course. After completion of B.Tech Civil i joined in this course. For internship we went to Hetero labs kazipally unit. After completion of course i placed in MNC
Anvesh MadineniI am Anvesh, joined in Industrial Safety Course in the year 2013 and completed. I got a placement in MNC. I suggest Industrial Safety course for Freshers like me to enter into Safety Field. Good faculty available here
Bolloju Vinod KumarI have attended First aid training program conducted by ConnectIT. Good and super faculty explained well.
G Chandrasekhar ReddyConnect it solutions is the best institute for Industrial safety course, I was passed out from IS06 batch. They have excellent faculty to provide quality of education. If you are goingto choose careers in safety department blindly Join in Connect it solutions
Chandrakanth Kgood faculty available. internship facility available for Freshers. connectit giving 100% placement assistance.ibhave completed Industrial safety course in Ay 2014-2015 after that I got job in MNC.
Bharath GhantaReally a good institute for industrial safety training for safety and EHS professional career..